BVCOG wins AEP Award for excellence in procurement!
Brazos Valley Council of Governments has been nominated, and won, the NPI award for Achievement of Excellence in Procurement ® for its procurement program! This prestigious award recognizes our program for its efficiency and organizational excellence with the new ProcureNow automated bid process.
Doing Business with BVCOG
The Purchasing Program of the Brazos Valley Council of Governments (BVCOG) has partnered with ProcureNow for a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding system and vendor management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register (for free) to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting “Subscribe” to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, have one location for all bid opportunities issued by BVCOG.
Paper bid submissions will still be available. Full instructions will be included in each bid opportunity.
To get started, click here and subscribe. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see our help file here. Please see below our open opportunities as well as upcoming solicitations.