Brazos Valley Regional TDEM--Please see attachments for Spanish Flyer
If you or someone you know has recently tested positive or have been exposed** to COVID-19 and are high-risk you may be eligible for a FREE Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Treatment.
**Close contact with an infected individual is defined as: being within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more, providing care at home to someone who is sick, having direct physical contact with the person (hugging or kissing, for example), sharing eating or drinking utensils, or being exposed to respiratory droplets from an infected person (sneezing or coughing, for example).
The FDA has allowed Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to high-risk patients for treatment of SARS-COV-2 viral infection. High-risk criteria required for Bamlanivimab/Etesevimab or Casirivimab/Imdevimab infusion is defined as at least one of the listed criteria below.
If you believe you have any of the risk factors on the right and have symptom onset within the last 10-days, please call the Brazos Valley Regional TDEM COVID-19 Infusion Center, where you will be screened by a provider for eligibility. NO INSURANCE NEEDED.
Open Monday-Saturday 7:00AM-7:00PM @ 4411 Highway 6, College Station, Texas 77845 College Station COVID-19 Infusion Center
Your physician can fax an order directly to us at 979-731-5229.
1. BMI > 25
2. 12-17yo have BMI ≥ 85th percentile for their age and gender based on CDC growth charts
3. Are ≥65 years of age
6. Previous/Current Smoker
8. Chronic kidney disease
10. Immunosuppressive disease
11. Currently receiving any kind of immunosuppressive treatment
12. Cardiovascular disease (including congenital heart disease)
14. Chronic lung diseases (ex: COPD, moderate to severe asthma, interstitial lung disease, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension)
15. Sickle Cell Disease
16. Neurodevelopmental disorders (ex: cerebral palsy) or other conditions that confer medical complexity (ex: genetic or metabolic syndromes and severe congenital anomalies)
17. Having a medical-related technological dependence (ex: tracheostomy, gastrostomy, or positive pressure ventilation not related to Covid-19.)
CALL NOW IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS FREE TREATMENT @ 979-690-4478.